Monday 6 July 2009

lots of stuff!!



well a busy few weeks here, so a quick summary!! harry and james' birthdays have passed with a noisy 9 year old party, and james parents and aunt coming to visit.


I've had an infection under my wisdom tooth, which has been agony, so now im in the middle of 3 appoinments to sort it out! 1 down, 2 more to go! Still, its feeling so much better!





We have done a fish swap with my cousin sarah, she has the goldies and i have her angel fish, and an as yet un-identified catfish/loach, i havent caught a decent photo of it yet, when i do i will post it! In the meantime, here is bob and bob jr, as named by harry .... imaginiative hey!

Daizy has done a little training, but not a lot, she is much better with other dogs,a lthough her body language is still very dominant, she needs to learn not ALL dogs like to play rough with her!

Zig n meg had nice runs at the weekend, but still no kc clears for either! ...one day! my next show is south devon on the 26th july, so we shall see!!





Oh and a last minute plea to anyone thinking about sponsoring me for the race for life! if i dont see you in person, please use the online page - it really isnt that hard! i promise!


Wedding Stuff


Lots of wedding stuff done and dusted, caked ordered, my dress fitting has been done, all my make up and perfume is also bought, and my shoes at last too!


Lolly and Lydia have their fittings on wednesday too


My hen night is on the 11th july, so next saturday, I have most of the bits i need for 80's style! should be a giggle!

32 days now i think??!!

No comments: