Thursday 9 July 2009

Harrjak puppies!





Well i havent been able to update the main site yet due to technical problems ( my home pc in bits, my laptop cant cope!) I will update here for now until a time when i can!




I have decided to put meg to boo again for her final litter, the pups are all so fab, and a different dog would have so much to live up to! We know what to expect from pups from this pairing, so it all makes sense! Pic to the right is Daizy with dad Boo...



Also, the other litter in the pipeline is Terra x Tigger, Terra wasnt bred here, but tigs was, so my line will continue through him aswell as through meg. Terras hips are being scored on friday, all her other tests are perfect, (DNA for CEA & TNS normal, PRA & BAER tested normal too) while Terra isnt a brilliant agility dog due to my few years out, she is a lovely girl, great fun and has a fantastic temperment! Tigs working ability is fab, and his temperment is nuts when doing agility, and cuddly at home, Tigs pups from a previous litter are all lovely, and lolly also has one from him that is no doubt destined for great things.










1 comment:

Dani said...

May be interested in Tigs & Terra pup!!!