Tuesday 13 September 2011

So close I can almost touch it!!!


nearly nearly nearly have completion on a field! not to buy , just to rent, but lots of paperwork to ensure i wont abuse it!! so i dont mind, as i like to think of myself as a trustworthy person, with pretty well behaved canines!!! ;-)

this blog post i have taken the descision not to moan about anything!!!! so it may be a short one!!!! haha!!

a few well dones! to Trinnie & Pam, and to Graeme & Rib, their first outings at olympia semi's, blinking well done guys for getting to them, im very proud of you both :)

I said it so much over the weekend, especially to poor lolly who listens to so much of my moaning and general crap i may be dealing with or feeling! ( thanks lols!!x) but i am so excited to be getting somewhere to actually train myself and my own dogs, you wouldnt believe how long i have been looking for somewhere nearby that i can use whenever i like! SO now i have to scrape some equipment together, i already have a few bits, and im making my own jumps!! haha, pics when they are done!!

Zig & meg didnt get any clears this weekend, so no show news to speak of!
Loki is now a proper young lady as is having her first season :)

I have some workshops booked with the lovely Toni Keating over the winter, and also Laura Chudleigh is coming down this way for a few training sessions, so I have also booked in with her. I have also promised Hdcs members we will hold some workshops targetting specific areas over the winter aswell, so hopefully they will be popular as always :)

A brief puppy mention, Geena is getting very large and is due at the end of September, such a lovely girl, pups from these two im sure will be amazing!!!

I saw quest ( meg x boo) working at gillingham this weekend, she wasnt the most confident of worker to start with, but is definatley looking good now!!!!

No comments: