Tuesday 5 April 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel maybe??










Exciting times ahead for us here at Harrjak, Tail-spin is just about to start a new venture, training classes!!! arrrgh! So nervous yet so excited! I get sooo many enquiries for puppy classes in Exmouth, there is a real shortage of decnt training in the nearby area, more so now Devondogs have moved out to newhall, so i have decided to get things going! I have been doing 1-1 sessions on and off, aswell as some pet minding, and some 1-1 people have asked about group classes, and when out on walks we have also been asked about it, so decided now is the time, i think the distraction will also help :-)
Im also on a mission to find myself a training area for my own dogs, they give me so much pleasure that i feel i owe it to them to try harder to find somewhere so we can all do better and enjoy ourselves, as we all love agility :)

I have a lovely group at Honitondogs on a friday evening, they are coming along so well, so i hope they are a nice new group of hopefuls for the future, they certainly have the right attitude :) I love seeing new puppies coming through and gaining experience too, Selena has Otter, Naarah has Sassy & small puppy Berry too, all lots of hopes for the future.

My little pack are happy and healthy, they are loving life, and we are loving them, yes they are naughty at times, but they are my naughty babies none the less :-)

Alot has happened in a small space of time here, Jak is definatley living on in Chase, and Harvey, and not a day passes where i dont look for him, and realise he is no longer here, the pain is still hard to deal with , but at the same time, i dont want it to pass, as he was just so special. I have a tattoo with his name to remind me of him every day, i dont need it, as there is no way i will ever forget him, nothing is the same any more... love your dogs every day, unconditionally, take photos to keep the memories as much as possible, and most of all cherish what you have while you have it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the end piece is beautiful <3

Anonymous said...

the end piece is beautiful <3

nellie-bean's blog said...

I can concur with that!